Home    City Profile    Sitemap    Employee Login    Privacy Policy    Copyright Notices    Contact Us    Accessibility    Windpowered  Powered by CivicPlus

Go To Search
Click to Home
How do I file a complaint?
The purpose of the Planning and Code Enforcement Division is to protect the public health, safety and welfare in existing buildings used for dwelling purposes. The department administers and enforces sections of the City of Soledad’s Code of Ordinances. Some of the common complaints reported by citizens include abandoned houses and vehicles, structural defects in dwellings, and appliances or junk stored on property. Concerned citizens are encouraged to telephone the Planning and Code Enforcement Division at (831) 223-5041 to file a complaint.

Community and Economic Development Department

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit?
2. How do I file a complaint?
3. What kind of financial assistance can the city provide?

Contact the City of Soledad
248 Main St.
P.O. Box 156
Soledad, CA 93960
Ph: (831) 223-5000
Fx: (831) 678-3965
Email: info@cityofsoledad.com
Staff Directory