Home    City Profile    Sitemap    Employee Login    Privacy Policy    Copyright Notices    Contact Us    Accessibility    Windpowered  Powered by CivicPlus

Go To Search
Click to Home
What kind of financial assistance can the city provide?
Business Assistance If your business is located in within the Salinas Valley Enterprise Zone, there may be financial assistance available. For more information, visit www.salinasvalleyez.com. Through the Micro Business Loan Program, the city also offers a variety of “gap” financing options for qualified business start-ups or expansion opportunities. We offer a Business Façade Program and a have just opened a Small Business Development Center at Soledad to assist the business community in making their business excel! For more information on these lending / training options, visit the Economic Development Webpage, or call (831) 223-5063. Currently, the Housing Division offers a Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program and a Residential Façade Grant Program, and is looking to expand by offering a First-Time Homebuyer Program (FTHB). Staff plans to submit a grant application to the State Department of Housing and Community Development to fund a FTHB program through the HOME Investment Partnerships Grant Program. The FTHB Program will complement the city’s participation in the Neighborhood Stabilization Homeownership Program (NSHP) by offering purchase price assistance to qualified first-time homebuyer families for the purchase of foreclosed homes throughout the city’s designated target area. For more information, please contact Miriam Solis at (831) 223-5063 or via email at MSolis@cityofsoledad.com.

Community and Economic Development Department

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit?
2. How do I file a complaint?
3. What kind of financial assistance can the city provide?

Contact the City of Soledad
248 Main St.
P.O. Box 156
Soledad, CA 93960
Ph: (831) 223-5000
Fx: (831) 678-3965
Email: info@cityofsoledad.com
Staff Directory