Home    City Profile    Sitemap    Employee Login    Privacy Policy    Copyright Notices    Contact Us    Accessibility    Windpowered  Powered by CivicPlus

Go To Search
Click to Home
How do I change my billing address with the City?
To change your billing address, please fill out a Change of Billing Address Request Form. Once completed, you may submit the form by fax to (831) 678-3965, drop it off at City Hall or mail it to: City of Soledad, Attn: Finance Dept., PO Box 156, Soledad, CA 93960. If you have any questions, please call us at (831) 223-5000.

Finance Department

Show All Answers

1. How do I request new utility services?
2. How do I discontinue my utility services?
3. How do I change my billing address with the City?
4. Can I change my garbage can sizes?
5. Can I pay my utility bill online?
6. Do I need a business license?
7. Why did my utility bill increase?

Contact the City of Soledad
248 Main St.
P.O. Box 156
Soledad, CA 93960
Ph: (831) 223-5000
Fx: (831) 678-3965
Email: info@cityofsoledad.com
Staff Directory