Jesse Gallardo Park comprises 4 acres and is located across from Chester Aaroe (Little League) Park.
This softball field is also used for baseball and this park also has two fenced tennis courts, used for tennis and futbol rapido.
- Turf softball field with 250′ foul line and crushed gravel infield
- Chain link domed backstop and partial perimeter fencing
- Two sets of 3-row bleacher seating
- Picnic table
- Paved tennis courts with 12′ high fencing along two sides
- Mural painting along wall bounding the park along one side
- Open lawn areas
- Trees Landscaping
- Paved pathways
Jesse Gallardo Park offers reservations for sports in its three fields which may be completed in person at the Soledad Community Center, located at 560 Walker Dr, Soledad, CA 93960. Availability for sports use may also be viewed through the online catalog here.
Applications must be submitted 30-days in advance of an event.
If you have any other questions, please visit the Soledad Community Center:
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 831-223-5030.