This website and our social media pages host news and conversation about the great city of Soledad in order to enhance communication with the public, in service of our shared mission to serve our community and improve the quality of life while celebrating our heritage and diversity.
Guidelines and ground rules:
In general, be civil: respect and listen to people, even (or especially) if you disagree with them.
We reserve the right to remove content based on:
• Profanity (Facebook automatically hides comments that contain profanity)
• Derogatory or abusive language
• Hate speech
• Threats or incitement to violence
• Promotion of illegal activity
• Promotion of commercial or political activities or entities
• Copyright or trademark infringement
• Over-frequent or repetitious posting
Our social media pages are monitored during regular business hours only.
The City of Soledad does not endorse links or advertisements that may show up on social media.
Content appearing on those pages are subject to disclosure under public records laws.