After Hours Emergency: (831) 789-7463
Hours: Water Operations
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Water Plant Operations section of the Water Quality Control Division is responsible for:
- Performing maintenance and repairs to the infrastructure necessary to safely procure, treat and deliver safe drinking water.
- Operation and maintenance of the City’s water wells, pumps, storage tanks and delivery system.
- Water quality protection activities that include infrastructure maintenance, water quality monitoring and illicit discharge prevention.
- Public education and outreach related to water use and conservation.
- Hydrant maintenance and Hydrant Meters.
- Water service meter turn-ons, turn-offs, and shut-off.
- Water meter readings for utility billing.
Public Works Water Operations Staff Directory