Chester Aaroe Park comprises approximately 2.8 acres and is located at the intersection of East and North Streets.
This park is ideal for basketball and youth baseball.
- Turf baseball field with 250’ foul line and crushed gravel infield
- Chain link backstop and perimeter fencing
- Two sets of 7-row and 6 sets of 3-row bleacher seating with a 12’ high opaque backdrop
- Two Players benches
- Concessions building
- Drinking fountains
- Storage container for little league equipment
- Batting cage/storage for pitching machine
- Six Picnic benches under shade trellis
- Open lawn area
- School age playground with wood chips
- Two full court basketball with perimeter chain link fencing
- Skate Park with portable structures
- Parking for 9 vehicles; one stall is wheelchair-accessible
- Restrooms for men and women
- Concrete pathways
Chester Aaroe Park offers reservations for sports use which may be completed in person at the Soledad Community Center, located at 560 Walker Dr, Soledad, CA 93960. Availability for sports use may also be viewed through the online catalog here.
Applications must be submitted 30-days in advance of an event.
If you have any other questions, please visit the Soledad Community Center:
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 831-223-5030.